Organic Olive Oils
Greek Organic Olive Oils
Greek cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil ̶ the gift of the Gods that keeps giving!
Authentic organic Greek extra virgin olive oil is renowned worldwide for its refined taste and exquisite quality. Every drop is packed with health-enhancing polyphenols, antioxidants and vitamins, and free from fertilizers and pesticides - just as nature intended.
The Greeks have been perfecting olive oil production since 3500BC - its cathartic properties are inextricably woven into the rich cultural tapestry of this ancient nation.
According to tradition, Athena and Poseidon were competing to have the new city-state named after them when Poseidon struck the ground with his staff and produced salt water for the citizens. When Athena responded, her staff turned into an olive tree - since olives provide nourishment, wood and trade, she won the duel and Athens was born!
So your Greek extra virgin olive oil is literally the stuff of legend ̶ liquid gold that’s not only a foodstuff but also has amazing applications in skin, hair and beauty treatments.
- Limited Reserve Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Eulogia of Spartawas $39.90 Special Price $23.94 -40%
- Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Eulogia of Spartawas $24.90 Special Price $14.94 -40%
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with White Truffle Eulogia of Spartawas $39.90 Special Price $23.94 -40%
- Kalamata Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Ladi Biosaswas $13.90 Special Price $8.34 -40%
- AEONS Exclusive Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aeonswas $12.90 Special Price $7.74 -40%
- AEONS Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aeonswas $11.90 Special Price $7.14 -40%
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Crete Elasionwas $13.90 Special Price $8.34 -40%Out of stockOut of stock
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Elaia Selectionswas $9.90 Special Price $5.94 -40%
- Kalamata Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Ceramic Bottle Ladi Biosaswas $24.90 Special Price $14.94 -40%
- AEONS Exclusive Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aeonswas $9.90 Special Price $5.94 -40%
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Elaia Selectionswas $7.90 Special Price $4.74 -40%
- Organic Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil from Sparta Eulogia of Spartawas $14.90 Special Price $8.94 -40%
Why should you choose organic olive oils?
So what makes organic olive oils better for you and the planet than those that are conventionally harvested?
Here’s why going organic is a great choice:
- Organic olive oil contains no trace chemicals whatsoever. There’s no way you’ll be consuming harmful substances like pesticides, solvents or fertilizers - pure and simple.
- Organic olive oil tastes better and contains fabulous flavour notes that complement any type of cuisine. It’s the first choice when gourmet chefs want to create a gorgeous dish.
- Organic olive oil is bursting with health benefits. Packed with antioxidants and heart-healthy, organic olives provide a new dimension of protection that reaches right down to cellular level.
- Organic olive oil is better for local producers and the global environment. Because these oils are sustainably produced, they’re safer and more ethical - this is a powerful positive for communities on a micro and macro level and provides you with purchasing peace of mind.
What makes your olive oil 'extra virgin'?
This is a seal of quality which means that the product you hold in your hand is 'purer than pure' because it fulfils the following stringent criteria:
- Freshly pressed: olives must be farm-fresh, healthy and still on their tree when harvested. Furthermore, no more than 24 hours can pass between transportation to the mill and pressing.
- Low acidity: this is one of the main qualifying factors - Greek extra virgin olive oils must have a free acidity (oleic acid) level of less than 0.8%.
- Cold-pressed: no heat or chemicals are ever used - the oil is extracted from the fresh olives solely by mechanical methods, hence the term 'cold-pressed' you’ll see on the labels.