Discover by Region
Organic Pure Greek Olive Oils and Vinegars
Therapeutic products - always from authentic time-tested sources
In Greece we’ve been honing olive oil production to perfection since 3500BC - so we’ve got rather good at it.
According to legend, the city state of Athens was named after the Goddess Athena because her gift of an olive tree to the citizens symbolized physical nourishment and good fortune, while there’s historical evidence that the first olive groves were planted in Crete in early Minoan times.
For Greeks, the olive is a gift from the gods rather than a mere foodstuff and over countless generations this ‘liquid gold’ has been refined and developed in dynamic ways for applications in external hair and beauty treatments as well as remaining an indispensable dietary staple.
- Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Eulogia of Sparta$24.90
- Sitia PDO Extra Virgin Olive Oil Elasion$11.90
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with White Truffle Eulogia of Sparta$36.00
- Limited Reserve Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Eulogia of Sparta$39.90
- Organic Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil from Sparta Eulogia of Sparta$14.90
- AEONS Exclusive Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aeons$12.90
- AEONS Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aeons$11.90
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Elaia Selections$9.90
- AEONS Exclusive Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aeons$9.90
- AEONS Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aeons$8.90
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Elaia Selections$7.90
- AEONS Red Wine Vinegar from Pteleos in Thessaly Aeons$6.00