Honey & Jams
Honey is a sweet, viscous food, produced by bees with raw material, secretions of other insects (such as honeydew) or flower nectar.
Bees store honey in wax structures called a honeycomb. It is collected from wild bee colonies, or from hives of domesticated bees, what is known as apiculture or beekeeping. Since antiquity it is considered a superfood with great nutritional value. The superiority of Greek honey is due to the large number of different plants that bees can reach. The diversity, purity and traditional methods produce our exquisite honeys, from bees that collect with fragrances that represent each unique location and yield the characteristics of the land where each plant was grown.
Our jams are rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, proteins and omega-3 fatty acids and some might contain small amounts of cane sugar added.
- Aronia & Strawberry Jam - 12.7 oz Berryland$9.00
- Apricot & Hippophae (Sea Buckthorn) Jam - 12.7 oz Berryland$9.00
- Santorini Koufeto Sweet Preserve - 5 oz Santo Taste$11.00
- Raw Organic Thyme & Pine Mix Honey - 14 fl oz Savidakis Family$12.00
- Organic Thyme Honey from Sitia Crete - 9 fl oz Savidakis Family$9.00
- Organic Pine Honey from Sitia Crete - 9 fl oz Savidakis Family$9.00
- Chestnut Blossom Honey - 10.5 oz Eulogia$15.00
- Raw Greek Arbutus Honey - 10.5 oz Eulogia$15.00
- Award-winning Greek Thyme Blossom Honey - 10.5 oz Eulogia$15.00
- Organic Raw Greek Heather Honey - 10.5 oz Eulogia$17.00
- Wild Oregano Honey Mount Olympus - 10.5 oz Eulogia$16.00
- Greek Pine Honey with Chios Mastic - 10.5 oz Eulogia$23.00
- Greek Wild Oak Honey - 10.5 oz Eulogia$24.00
- Organic Fir Raw Honey - 10.5 oz Eulogia$32.00