The powerful health benefits of eucalyptus oil include cold and flu relief, hair care, relieving muscle pain, and preventing cavities. It also aids in boosting immunity and healing fungal infections as well as wounds. Eucalyptus essential oil has potent properties, which include being an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and stimulant.
It is colorless and has a distinctive taste and odor. The potent medicinal benefits of eucalyptus oil are due to a compound called eucalyptol, which has antimicrobial properties. The oil is used in a variety of over-the-counter drugs including rubs, inhalers, liniments, rash creams, and mouthwashes.
The numerous health benefits of eucalyptus oil have attracted the attention of the entire world, and it has stimulated a great deal of exploration into its usage in aromatherapy as well as in conventional medicine.
Eucalyptus organic blends well with bergamot, cypress, cedarwood, ginger root, grapefruit, peppermint, lavender, lemon, juniper, lemongrass, pine, rosemary, sage, tea tree, tangerine, thyme.
- Aromatherapy Agent
- 100% Pure, Concentrated, Undiluted
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam Distilled from Leaves
- Eases breathing during colds
- Cleans and refreshes the atmosphere of the place
- Eco-friendly & Cruelty freCruelty-free
100% Pure organic essential oil of Eucalyptus plant
Dilute with a carrier oil for direct skin contact.
- For blocked sinuses, add two drops of eucalyptus to boiling water and create a tent to breathe in the vapors
- For clean air, add 2 drops eucalyptus and four drops orange into a diffuser
- For body oil, add 7 drops of eucalyptus and 3 teaspoons of carrier oil and spread on the skin
- For perfume, add 2 drops eucalyptus with three drops of essential oil in place on both points
For external use only, this is considered toxic if taken internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy. May cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Dilute properly before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use with infants or children under ten years of age.