Strawberry & Aronia berry Jam
Uniquely delicious, dense, and flavorful jam of highest quality from the family farms of Berryland in the outskirts of Attica. An ideal location for the production of various all-natural berry varieties of premium taste. This delectable jam, a mix of strawberry and Aronia (choke) berry is ultra-rich in vitamins, natural fibers & anti-oxidants, providing numerous health benefits for your diet.
Aronia berries are known to promote an array of health benefits including cardiovascular health and immune system support, as well as aiding with digestion. They contain tons of vitamins and minerals, including zinc, magnesium, iron, and vitamins C, B, and K plus protect your skin from harsh outside factors such as pollution, smoke, and UV radiation, due to their higher level of antioxidants, the highest of any fruit!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF STRAWBERRIES & ARONIA BERRIES
- Both improve cognitive & brain function plus control of muscle activity, as a result of the natural aging, due to the high content of Vitamin C, iodine and various phytochemicals improving the function of the brain & nervous system
- They are beneficial for diabetic patients due to their low glycemic index and higher fiber content
- Improve blood circulation and strengthen blood vessels consequently reducing the risk of heart disease. Ripe Aronia fruits contain a large number of phenols, which disinfect the bloodstream and the body, promote healing of wounds, removing toxic substances from the body, reduce inflammation, improves the elasticity of blood vessels, and prevent them from clogging.
- Aronia berries have the highest concentration of antioxidants present in any fruit! This results in an extremely high ORAC value of 80 units (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), which is a measure of an antioxidant's power to neutralize free radicals
- Aronia berries, more than any other berry or fruit, help promote Urinary Tract health. They are believed to be 5 to 10 times more effective to fight against UTI than 2nd best in this category, the popular cranberries! and that is due to the higher content of quinic acid, which has been linked to the prevention of urinary infections. They have also been shown to reduce the micro-organism growth of several bacteria such as Escherichia coli
- Among the top benefits it brings, Aronia helps greatly in keeping blood pressure at normal levels. The dark pigmented berries have been known to prevent spasms in blood vessels, keeping the blood pressure far from the “danger zone”. The juice or tea from chokeberry is highly recommended to anyone having problems with the circulatory system and blood pressure.
- Aronia berries have also been proven to help to treat stomach problems including gastric ulcers, diarrhea. That theory has been analyzed by an animal study in 2004, which showed that the Aronia berry’s antioxidant effects had a gastroprotective effect when treating the acute gastric hemorrhagic lesion in rats. This study suggested to scientists that it can be a natural effective treatment for stomach problems in humans (including ulcers). Proving once again to be an extremely valuable fruit, dried Aronia is great medicine for kidney and stomach problems.
- All berry fruit, with Aronia being the top of the list, are known to have Anti-carcinogenic properties. They serve as anti-carcinogenic agents. These miraculous black colored berries have a great effect on cancer cells, as they're known to be rather effective, especially on patients suffering from colon cancer.
*Strawberry 40%, *Aronia berry 30%, cane sugar, lemon juice, fruit pectin.
*Strawberries and Aronia berries (Chokeberries) are products of organic farming, not certified.
Spread on toast, pancakes, biscuits, muffins, cheese, pastries and waffles. Drop a dollop on oatmeal, yogurt, or a smoothie bowl or use as cake filling. Gluten Free and NON GMO product, suitable for vegetarians.